Invasive Moisture Testing

In some cases more information is need to track a leak or to find out if there is deteriorated/rotten timber in the timber framed walls. The only way to find this out is to undertake invasive testing. City Line Ir can undertake full invasive inspections, this would be undertaken after a full Infrared inspection so as to pin point the worse areas and limit the amount of invasive testing needed.

Types of invasive testing:

– Drilling holes in walls (inside and outside) to take moisture meter readings

–  Cutting A4-sized holes in walls (inside and outside)

– Taking samples of timber from inside the wall

– Taking samples of mould from inside the wall

– Hammer probe testing

One Stop Moisture Detection

Gallery Of Photos